Visit national parks from home
360 degrees views of WA's magnificent national parks, and you don't even have to leave your home!
We've captured imagery of WA’s trails, campgrounds and attractions thanks to specially trained staff who have been hiking trails all around WA.
Check out the links below to view some of the stunning photos captured, displaying breathtaking views and scenery of remote places across Western Australia. 360-degree imagery of more than 150 trails and attractions has been captured and now 33 of those are online for you to sit back and enjoy.
Choose your favourite destination below, and start exploring:
- Get lost in the remote wilderness of Cape Arid National Park.
- Explore WA’s South West coast and experience the incredible views of The Gap and Natural Bridge, The Blowholes, Salmon Holes, Jimmy Newels Harbour and Stony Hill in Torndirrup National Park.
- Climb to the top of Bluff Knoll in Stirling Range National Park.
- Take a boat ride through the incredible Danggu Geikie Gorge National Park.
- Get high in nature on the Granite Skywalk in Porongorup National Park.
- Look up above at the towering Gloucester Tree and see The Cascades in Gloucester National Park.
- Follow the boardwalk over the Beedelup Falls in Greater Beedelup National Park.
- Visit one of the largest parks in Australia – Fitzgerald River National Park - and see the Mamang Walk Trail; the Hakea Walk Trail; Mount Maxwell; West Mount Barren; Barrens Lookout; East Mount Barren; Point Ann; St Mary Inlet Campground; Four Mile Beach Campground; Mylies Beach and Hamersley Inlet Campground.
- Stay close to Perth and visit Potters Gorge Campground in Wellington National Park.
- Visit Woody Island and the Woody Lake Nature Reserve.
- Take a look around Big Brook Dam and the Rainbow Trail in the Big Brook State Forest
- Enjoy the sweeping views from Mount Chudalup in D’Entrecasteaux National Park.
- Picture yourself camping at Stokes Inlet Campground in Stokes National Park.
- Take a walk at Cape Peron and Woodman Point Recreation Reserve.