Where can you buy a pass?
Why buy a park pass?
Entry fees apply at over 30 of Western Australia's world-class parks and reserves so you may wish to purchase an extended pass. A park pass can save you money and you can enjoy the convenience of unlimited entry without needing to pay a fee each time. By buying a pass you will also be making a valuable contribution to the management of these special areas.
Park passes cover park entry fees for private vehicles with up to 12 legally seated occupants, including the driver, and allow unlimited entry to all parks in Western Australia for the duration of the pass. The more times you enter a park with entry fees, the more you save.
Which pass should you buy?
Choose the pass that is right for you from these options:
Holiday passes are available for 4 weeks, 14 days or 5 days and are designed for holidays and short breaks.
The 4-week pass is a great option for visitors to Western Australia with time to explore.
The 14-day and 5-day holiday passes provide affordable options for shorter holiday periods like:
- a road trip
- going to a number of nearby parks from your accommodation
- returning to the same park from your accommodation day after day to experience all that it has to offer.
Annual All Parks Pass
The Annual All Parks Pass is extremely good value for money on extended tours or if you visit parks throughout the year. Concession Annual All Parks Passes are available.
A Goldstar Pass combines an annual pass with a one-year subscription to LANDSCOPE magazine. There are four issues of beautifully presented stories and photography about WA’s special natural places, plants and animals.
Annual Local Park Pass
Annual Local Park Passes are available to residents of selected local government areas for nearby parks only. Download a copy of the Annual Local Park Pass information sheet for more information.
- Purchasers of an annual park pass can nominate a second vehicle on the park pass. The second vehicle must owned by the pass holder or their spouse and be registered at the same address. Where two vehicles are registered on a park pass, only one of the vehicles can be used at a time to enter a park.
- Park passes cover park entry fees for private vehicles with up to 12 legally seated occupants, including the driver. Separate fees apply for camping.
- Passes are not valid for entry into attractions or events such as the Araluen Botanic Park; Avon Descent; Giants, Calgardup, Crystal or Cabaret caves; Danggu Geikie Gorge National Park boat trip; Dryandra Woodland -Barna Mia Nocturnal Wildlife Experience; Monkey Mia Conservation Park; Penguin Discovery Centre; Perth Observatory or the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk.
- If you are an RACWA member, you can obtain a discount on the Holiday Pass, the Annual All Parks Pass and the Concession Annual All Parks Pass when you purchase them from the RAC member benefits website; go to: www.rac.com.au/parkpasses.
- Concession Card holders can purchase an Annual Parks Pass or Goldstar Pass with concession.